UPSC invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Directors, Principals, Specialists and other Vacancies.
1. Assistant Directors: 04 Posts
Qualification: Degree in Law with five years experience.
2. Principals Grade-II: 08 Posts
Qualification: Master Degree. Degree or Diploma in Teaching or Education with three years experience in teaching.
3. Joint Drugs Controller: 01 Post
Qualification: Graduate Degree/ Postgraduate Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology with twelve years experience.
4. Assistant Cost Account Officers: 14 Posts
Qualification: B.Com Degree with three years experience.
5. Professor in Civil Engineering: 01 Post
Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech (Civil/ Environmental) and ME/ M Tech in Water Resource
Engineering/ Engineering Hydrology/ Fluid Mechanics/ Flood Control/ Hydraulic
Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Public Health Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in BE / B. Tech or ME / M.Tech and Ph D. Minimum of ten years teaching/ research/ industrial experience.
6. Specialists, Gr.II,( Jr.Scale) in Anaesthesiology: 08 Posts
7. Specialists, Gr.II, (Jr.Scale) in Medicine: 05 Posts
8. Specialists, Gr.II,(Jr.Scale) in Paediatrics: 05 Posts
9. Specialists, Gr.II,( Jr.Scale) in Surgery: 02 Posts
10. Specialists, Gr.II,( Jr.Scale) in Radio Diagnosis: 07 Posts
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned Specialty i,e. M.D (Anaesthesiology)/ M.S.(Anaesthesiology)/ D.A (Two year course) FFARCS (by examination)/ Speciality Board of Anaesthesiology (USA) or D.A or equivalent. Three years experience.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application UPSC website.
Last date for printing of completely submitted online Application: 01.08.2014