FAQ's - Newzealand

1. Can I get a visa for my spouse while I am studying in New Zealand?

Yes, if you are studying a post graduate course or a course listed in the long term skill shortage list in New Zealand, then your spouse will be eligible for a full time work visa. If you are studying any other course still your spouse will get a visitor’s visa so she can live with you while you are in New Zealand.

2. I have been declined a visa by another country in the past, will it affect the student visa application for New Zealand?
No, however it is advisable to submit the copy of the decline letter to the visa officer with the application so he/she is aware that there was no fraud involved in your past application.

Ask the Expert
Click Here..