Education in UK
Checklist of Documents
1. Three passport size photographs with students name written on the back of the photograph.
5. Statement of Purpose signed by the student.
6. TOEFL/IELTS scores if taken (please note if your English mark fall below 70% in ISE/CBSE/State
Board (+2 level), we suggest you to immediately arrangements for TOEFL or IELTS exam as this
will avoid unnecessary delay).
7. Work experience details if any.
8. A Photocopy of your passport – Front two pages and last two pages
9. CV signed by the student.
Application should be completely filled along with the telephone numbers and email address.