Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India invites applications for the following UG and PG programs for the academic year 2021-2022.
1) Bachelor Degree Programs (B.Design / BBA)
Qualification: Intermediate (10 + 2) in any category. Students appearing for the Intermediate Second Year Examinations in the current academic year can apply, but the relevant certificates must be submitted by September 30, 2021. Must have good communication skills in English.
Age: Not to exceed 25 years as on 01.07.2021.
2) Masters Degree Programs (M.Design / MBA)
* Master of Design (Food Wear Design and Production)
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Footwear / Leather Goods / Design / Fashion / Fine Arts / Architecture / Engineering / Production. Must have good communication skills in English.
* Master of Business Administration (MBA-Retail and Fashion Merchandise)
Qualification: Bachelors degree in any field. Must have good communication skills in English.
Age: Masters degree programs have nothing to do with age.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on the entrance test.
Examination Process: This examination is conducted in a paper based manner. It is only available in English medium. It is administered for 200 marks and consists of 150 questions.
* Quantitative Aptitude 25 questions 25 marks
* Verbal Ability 40 questions 40 marks
* General Awareness 35 questions 35 marks
* Business Aptitude Test & Design Aptitude Test 50 Questions 100 Marks
This Exam consists of 175 questions and 200 marks related to the Masters program. In which
* Quantitative Aptitude 25 Questions 50 Marks
* English Comprehension 50 questions 50 marks
* General Knowledge & Current Affairs 50 questions 50 marks
* Management Aptitude Test and Analytical Ability 50 questions 50 marks.
How to apply: Apply online.
* Last date for online application: 15.06.2021
* Hall Ticket Download Date: 24.06.2021.
* Date of Entrance Test (AIST 2021): 04.07.2021.