The National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM-JEE) notification for the year 2021 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this, admissions will be given in BSc (Hospitality, Hotel Administration) courses across the country for the year 2021-2022.
* National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM-JEE) 2021
Eligibility: Intermediate (10 + 2) / equivalent pass. Students appearing for the Intermediate examinations can also apply for this.
Age: As on 01.07.2021, the maximum age of general and OBC candidates should not exceed 25 years and for SC / ST / PWD 28 years.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
Examination Procedure: This examination is in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). There are questions from the sections mentioned below.
* Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude - 30 Questions
* Reasoning and Logical Deduction - 30 questions
* Journal Knowledge and Current Affairs - 30 questions
* English Language - 60 questions
* Aptitude for Service Sector - 50 questions
* Contains a total of 200 questions. There are 4 marks for each question. It will have negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The question paper will be in English and Hindi mediums. The test time is 3 hours (180 minutes).
How to apply: Apply online.
Application Fee: General / OBC - Rs.1000, General / EWS - Rs.700, SC / ST / PWD - Rs.450, Transgender - Rs.450.
* Last date for online application: 10.05.2021.
* Test Date: 12.06.2021.