Anantapur District AP vydya vidhana parishad (APVVP) of the Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for the following backlog posts on contract basis in various hospitals.
1) Staff Nurses: 04 (Backlog Quota)
Qualification: GNM / BSc (Nursing). Must be duly registered with the AP Nursing Council.
Salaries: Rs 34,000 per month.
2) Pharmacist: 01 (Backlog Quota)
Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy. Must be duly registered with the AP Pharmacy Council.
Salaries: Rs. 28,000 per month.
3) Theater Assistant: 09 posts
Qualification: Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management and Theater Technician Course along with Medicine. Must be duly registered with the AP Paramedical Board.
Age: Not to exceed 42 years.
Selection Process: The selection process will be in different categories as per the weightage indicated below.
1) For marks obtained in education - 75%
2) Experience on contract / outsourcing basis - 15%
3) The remaining 10 marks will be allotted at the rate of 1 mark per year from the graduation.
How to apply: Apply offline.
Start of application process: 22.01.2021.
Last date for application: 28.01.2021.
Address: Office of the Coordinating Officer of District Hospitals (APVVP, DCHS), Government General Hospital Compound, Anantapur.