IIM Bangalore, in collaboration with the Ministry of Skill Development, Government of India, has released the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) Notification for the academic year 2021-2023. It is hosted by nine IIMs across the country (IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Jammu, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Lucknow, IIM Nagpur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Udaipur and IIM Visakhapatnam.)
* Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) 2021-2023
Qualification: Graduation in any field from a recognized university. Preference will be given to those with 0-3 years of work experience.
* Must be proficient in the relevant local language.
Age: Must be between 21-30 years.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on entrance test and personal interview.
Examination Process: This examination will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions. It is administered for 100 marks. This includes questions from the sections on General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. The Exam will take place in the third week of April 2021. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for a personal interview.
Stipend: The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is offering a stipend of Rs 50,000 per month for the first year and Rs 60,000 per month for the second year to the candidates selected for the 2021-2023 MGNF program.
How to apply: Apply online.
* Last date for application: 27.03.2021.
* Admit Card Download Date for Entrance Exam: 27.03.2021.
* Exam Date: 3rd week of April 2021.
* Date of release of results: Last week of April 2021.
* Personal Interview Date: 2nd to 4th May 2021.