State Bank of India (SBI), headquartered in Mumbai invites applications for the following posts across the country.
* Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)
* Total vacancies: 5454
* Hyderabad (Telangana): 275
Qualification: Degree / equivalent in any discipline. Degree final year / semester students can apply.
Age: Must be between 20-28 years as on 01.04.2021. Must have been born between 02.04.1993 - 01.04.2001. The maximum age limit is five years for SC / STs, three years for OBCs and five years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process: The selection process will be conducted on the basis of Online Test (Preliminary & Mains), Local Language Test.
Examination Process: The online preliminary test will be conducted in objective mode for 100 marks. The test time is 1 hour. It consists of three sections. It will have negative marking. A deduction of 1/4 mark will be wrong answer.
1) English Language 30 Questions 30 Marks 20 minutes
2) Numerical Ability 35 Questions 35 Marks 20 minutes
3) Reasoning Ability 35 Questions 35 Marks 20 minutes
Selection for the Mains Examination is based on the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination. It consists of four sections. This test is administered for a total of 200 marks. The number of questions is 190 and the exam time is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
1) General / Financial Awareness 50 Questions 50 Marks 35 minutes
2) General English 40 questions 40 marks 35 minutes
3) Quantitative Aptitude 50 Questions 50 Marks 45 minutes
4) Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 50 Questions 60 Marks 45 minutes
How to apply: Apply online.
Application Fee: Others pay Rs.750. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
Start of online application process: 27.04.2021.
Last date for online application: 17.05.2021.
Preliminary Exam: June 2021.
Mains Exam date: 31.07.2021.