The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of the Personnel and Training Division of the Ministry of Public Grievances and Pensions of the Government of India invites applications for the following posts.
* Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
Total vacancies: Vacancy details will be revealed soon.
Eligibility: Matriculation (10th class)/ equivalent Examination from a recognized board .
Age: Must be between 18-25 years and 18-27 years as on 01.01.2021 according to various categories. Five years for SC / STs, three years for OBCs and five years for PWD candidates will be relaxed in maximum age.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be based on Computer Based Written Test (Paper-1, Paper-2).
Examination Procedure: It consists of two papers. Paper-1 is an objective type, while Paper-2 is descriptive. Paper-1 examination method is as follows.
* General English 25 questions 25 marks
* Journal Intelligence and Reasoning 25 questions 25 marks
* Numerical Aptitude 25 questions 25 marks
* General Awareness 25 questions 25 marks
* The test time is 90 minutes. It has negative marking.
* Paper-2 is administered in a descriptive manner. It will be for 50 marks. Short Essay / Letter in English is required. The test time is allotted 30 minutes.
How to apply: Apply online.
* Commencement of online applications from: 05.02.2021.
* Last date for online applications: 21.03.2021.
* Last date for payment of fees online: 23.03.2021.
* Last date for payment of fees Through Chalana: 29.03.2021.
* Computer Based Examination (Tier-1): From 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021.
* Tier-2 Exam Date (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021.