Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education (MGNCRE) in Hyderabad, A Division of the Ministry of Higher Education under the Ministry of Education, Government of India invites applications for admission in the following internship program.
* Total vacancies: 30
* Mahatma Gandhi Rural Internship Program 2021-22
Qualification: Post Graduation.
* Preference will be given to those in the teaching field.
* Must have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
* Freshers can also apply.
Selection Process: At least 20 minutes long video on education in rural areas is required. Based on that there will be a final choice.
Program duration: Four months.
Remuneration: Rs.50000 / - per month.
* Relevant certificate will be issued after the completion of the program.
How to apply: Apply by email.
* The video should also be sent to the email mentioned below.
Last date for application: 10.05.2021